Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Minor break in scheduled programming


Not sure when in the next few week's well be back on to blog. Friends from the UK are in are town and I'm off to be a tourista with them. Then we're off to California for a few weeks, and then back to pack up shop here in New York. I'll hopefully be on my other ciaobellabionda.blogspot.com updating some last New York adventures. ON the good news front, Giancarlo should have his Italian citizenship by next month! I'm learning that the key with the Italian consulate is to get there early! Apparently they are way more inclined to help you when nobody else is around. He also received his codice fiscale. Unfortuntaly, I have to wait to we get to Italy to get mine.. but no sweat! We already have our first week mapped out with everything that we need to do. Here comes check list numero due!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages