Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back!


Hi, remember us?! The two kids moving to Italy who have totally neglected to blog!? Well we're back (sorta.) We leave for Italy in 3 weeks with so much to still do. Next Friday is both Giancarlo's and my last day of work, and then we hit the packing party. Our official move-out date is May 1st and then we leave on May 5th. I'm still pondering what we are going to do without a TV for those four days. I will have to say goodbye to all my mindless reality television early. At least it is springtime here in New York, and I know that we will definitely keep ourselves busy saying goodbye one final time to all our friends.

As for when we arrive, well...all going well... we will be in a different city for Giancarlo to meet with all the headhunters that he's been in contact with and meetings with contacts that he has. Milan, Bologna and Rome...sounds like a great start to me! I pray that everything flows smoothly, but it's all about the adventure, right?! Remind me of that sentence at the end of May.

For updates on what we've been up to this last month, hit up
http://ciaobellabionda.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages