Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bad Bloggers

The view from our room

I've been a bad blogger, I know...but we're back in Bologna and slowly recovering from our four weeks in New York. It's bittersweet to be back, but we've got a long list of things to accomplish here in Bologna before we move back stateside.

In the meantime, I'm going through the thousand some-odd photos I took, slowly unpacking all our luggage, and putting away all the American goodies we smuggled through customs. This post from another blogger sums up returning from home perfectly, check it out here.

Thanks again mama & papa P!

2 comments:

Polideuce said...

bentornati :) è un piacere tornare a leggervi di nuovo; spero abbiate passato più che bene le feste :)

Kitchen Harlot said...

I love your photography. Tes images sont magnifiques!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages