Thursday, December 3, 2009

West Coast, East Coast

This morning I read a post that pretty much sums up everything I've been feeling for the holidays - here

{picture from our engagement party in 2008}

And while I hate the fact that we won't be in California for part of the holidays (decorating the palm trees out front, running around to Rite Aide with dad for Christmas essentials- and by essentials I mean toys, baking cookies with Grandma), I am so extremely thankful that I'll get to spend the holidays with my second family and friends in New York!

One more week!

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Well, it's supposed to snow this Saturday in CT (I'll also assume NJ) so, you'll have a white Christmas if that's any consolation.

Em and GC said...

My fingers are crossed!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages