Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Babo Natale

I {heart} Furla.

I'm tempted by them everyday as they've conveniently opened a store right next to our apartment. I get to see the latest and greatest everyday on my way home from work, and I've easily spent thousands of dollars in window shopping on their purses, bags, you name it.

Furla is THE Bolognese leather company, and you can find stores all over the world (the link above is to the American store!)

The other day, passing by on my way home from work, I saw their latest collection, "Alice In Wonderland" by
Leitmotiv, Fabio Sasso and Juan Caro. They created a collection of accessories inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and I love this idea! What girl didn't love Alice In Wonderland when she was little?! I think the umbrella is adorable.

You can check out the full collection here in the Furla Talent Hub.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages