Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New York, New York!

We're heading home!

Tickets are officially booked and unofficially, the bags are already packed. And while we may not be moving back to New York just yet, it's been a year and a half since Giancarlo and I've returned back home to New York and we can't wait. Brooklyn Christmas parties, spending time with family in Jersey, old dive bars (119), favorite restaurants (sushi!) and the city decorated for the holidays, I can't wait!

It's the light at the end of a long tunnel. The next few weeks will be extremely busy. Tomorrow I start a new project that will keep me working 12+ hours a day till we leave, we're also going to attempt Thanksgiving Italian style here in Bologna with friends who have donated their restaurant for the event (more on this later..I promise!) But, in the end it's all worth it to go back home to New York (with love out to So. Cal too!) and see all our friends and family.

Let the countdown begin!!

p.s. I love this photo, it reminds me of the view I had from my office in New York!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages