Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grazie

We's got an award! Thanks to Tina (@TinaTangos) for the Honest Scrap Award.



"The Honest Scrap award is given by other bloggers who consider a blog’s content or design to be brilliant. The awardee must then post ten honest things about themselves and pass the award on to other bloggers who fit the bill - in other words, whose blog is brilliant."

Why...thank you! Although, Ten Honest things about myself? Since I share this blog with Giancarlo... I have 5 things about me, and he's got 5 things about him. Ok, so here goes:

1. I love to travel (as if you didn't know already) but my favorite places in the world will forever be San Diego, New York City and London.

2. I am attempting to get back into the routine of wearing high heels. I gave up on them when I lived in New York, for obvious reasons, but I think Italian women are born wearing them, so when in Rome... (or Bologna) I guess.

3. I enjoy living in Italy, but I must admit that I miss living in NYC in the good 'ol US of A.

4. I like to think that I'm a nonna in training. Cooking-wise only. If I can leave Italy with just one thing, it has to be cooking.

5. I believe wine should be considered a food group, and must be consumed at least 3-4 times daily.

(GC):
1. Peach flavored iced tea is the best iced tea.

2. Even though I haven't touched one in about 10 years, I'm glad my parents made me learn piano when I was younger. Maybe one day I'll pick it back up.

3. I used to have every chinese restaurant in my neighborhood on speed dial. Now... not so much.

4. I wish everything bagels existed in Italy.

5. I want to own a Vespa!

I'm passing the award onto a few of my new & old favorites:
La Tavola Marche
Nicole @ La Mia Vita
The Bennettars
Bella Vita in Luguria
Transient Travels

We also received this:

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been the opposite, in regard to wearing heels. I used to wear them every day in Manhattan, but rarely wear them here in Utrecht (for the same reasons as to why I rarely bothered trying to wear them when I visited Italy: deadly cobblestone/brick streets!).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages