We's got an award! Thanks to Tina (@TinaTangos) for the Honest Scrap Award.
"The Honest Scrap award is given by other bloggers who consider a blog’s content or design to be brilliant. The awardee must then post ten honest things about themselves and pass the award on to other bloggers who fit the bill - in other words, whose blog is brilliant."
Why...thank you! Although, Ten Honest things about myself? Since I share this blog with Giancarlo... I have 5 things about me, and he's got 5 things about him. Ok, so here goes:
1. I love to travel (as if you didn't know already) but my favorite places in the world will forever be San Diego, New York City and London.
2. I am attempting to get back into the routine of wearing high heels. I gave up on them when I lived in New York, for obvious reasons, but I think Italian women are born wearing them, so when in Rome... (or Bologna) I guess.
3. I enjoy living in Italy, but I must admit that I miss living in NYC in the good 'ol US of A.
4. I like to think that I'm a nonna in training. Cooking-wise only. If I can leave Italy with just one thing, it has to be cooking.
5. I believe wine should be considered a food group, and must be consumed at least 3-4 times daily.
1. Peach flavored iced tea is the best iced tea.
2. Even though I haven't touched one in about 10 years, I'm glad my parents made me learn piano when I was younger. Maybe one day I'll pick it back up.
3. I used to have every chinese restaurant in my neighborhood on speed dial. Now... not so much.
4. I wish everything bagels existed in Italy.
5. I want to own a Vespa!
I'm passing the award onto a few of my new & old favorites:
La Tavola Marche
Nicole @ La Mia Vita
Bella Vita in Luguria
We also received this:
Thanks for reading!