Monday, June 15, 2009

Ecco mi!


After roughly 48 hours of travel, which included 2 trains, 2 airplanes, 3 countries, 5 time zones and a few buses thrown in there somewhere, I made it safely back to the land of pasta.

More updates to follow after I recover from fighting some massive jet-lag, but I will inform that In-n-Out was consumed... on multiple occasions, Target was shopped at... on multiple occasions, played hide-n-seek with the sun... the sun won, but most importantly I got to just hang out with family and friends.

Now that I'm back, the countdown to some serious summer travel has begun.

1 comment:

Digital Ice said...

I have to ask. How did you move over there? I spent a semester abroad in Roma and my family is from Italy and I desperately want to go back and live for a short while but to be honest I am scared, scared that I won't find a job, a place to live and most importantly scared to just get up and go...any suggestions or words of encouragement? ha please email me at perrijoseph AT gmail DOT COM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages