Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Must Lust List

It is beautiful outside, and the last thing I want to do is work inside all day, so before I head out, I'm posting my Must Lust List for this week, to keep me daydreamin' while I'm work.

Prêt-à-Portea

The famous Berkely Hotel in London offers daily afternoon tea with a fashionista twist. The latest fashion designs that you can eat. Where else can you eat a Jimmy Choo high heel tuile or a Louis Vuitton inspired praline delice completed with chocolate pointed fez hat. For the New York crowd, Barney's also decided to try this for New York Fashion Week.

What exactly do you get:
Prêt-à-Portea £35 per person
Champagne Prêt-à-Portea £43 per person
Includes a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne.
Couture Champagne Prêt-à-Portea £49 per person

Includes a glass of Bollinger, Laurent Perrier, Ultra Brut, Veuve Cliquot Rosé or Laurent Perrier Rosé.

Reservations

For Prêt-à-Portea reservations and delivery service , please call +44 (0)20 7201 1619.


Louis Vuitton Travel Guides


It's unique, and I like unique. Therefore, I like this. You can purchase online or in the store. My favorites are the New York City Guide for $38 and the boxed European edition 2009 for $145. For the rest of the cities click here.


Grape In A Bottle

Last on my list for this week, Algodonwines. What is it? It is the Algodon Wines Estates Barrel Ownership Program. (A mouth full)


DailyCandy.com said it best, "You fantasize about quitting your job, buying a vineyard in South America, blogging about it, then selling the book rights for millions." Who hasn't thought of doing that, right? Gather a group of friends and purchase a barrel to make your very own wine and customized label.

I'm fully convinced that there has to be something similar (or even better) to this here in Italy. If you know, let me know! In the meantime, I'll daydream about what to call my new fashioned Merlot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages