Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag! You're it!

The lovely Megan in Liguria at Bella Vita has tagged us!

Ok here we go....

The instructions:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


And we're off...

1. Amazingly, after a few glasses of wine...I'm fluent in Italian.

2. When I was younger, I dared my sister to rollerblade down a hill. She accepted the challenge, and five minutes later broke her arm. I'm still very sorry about this. Coincidentally enough, when Giancarlo was younger, he broke his little brother's arm on a dare too, and then convinced his brother to tell his mom that his arm broke tripping over a bean bag. Great minds..... break arms alike.

3. I secretly want to have a rock n' roll night with Anthony Bourdain. (So does Giancarlo.)

4. Giancarlo loves to sing the names of local stores... ("Goooldddeennn Spppooon..." ). It stops getting annoying after about 4 years.

5. We both have irrational fears. Mine is of enclosed waterslides, Giancarlo's is the movie Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory.

6. I want to learn how to drive on the left side of the road.

Now, tag! You're it!

Ice cream and french fries

Katspeech
The Thomas kidlets
Vida de la Pistolera
Abroad'r view

2 comments:

The Thomas Kidlets said...

cute! thanks for the tag :)
i hate tube water slides! hate 'em. steven and i love watching anthony bourdain. let me know if your dream comes true!

Karen, aka Yaya said...

Oh darn! I was going to tag you since Nicole tagged me!! Interesting things about you. (I still need to come up with 4 more for me!
PS how'd you get your blog so wide and fill the whole page??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pages